1. PARTIES, APPLICABILITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSAmadoris GmbH, Rosenweg 8B, 6340 Baar, Switzerland ("Amadoris") operates an online shop under the URL shopswissline.com (the "Shop"). In the Shop, Amadoris advertises and promotes its products, which consist of beauty products and cosmetics. The products advertised in the Shop are hereinafter referred to as "Products".
These general terms and conditions (the "General Terms and Conditions") govern any and all contractual relationships between Amadoris and the customer ("You" or the "Purchaser") in connection with the sale and purchase of Products using the Shop.
2. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
2.1. Your offerThe Shop and the Product descriptions in the Shop constitute an invitation to potential purchasers to submit offers to Amadoris (invitatio ad offerendum). Neither the Shop itself nor the Product descriptions contained therein legally constitute offers of Amadoris. By submitting an order to Amadoris using the Shop, You make an offer to purchase the Products You have previously placed in the shopping cart of the Shop (the "Ordered Products") from Amadoris.
After placing Your order, You will receive an e-mail from Amadoris confirming receipt of Your order. This e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of said offer.
2.2. Amadoris' acceptanceAmadoris is free to accept or decline Your offer. Should Amadoris decide to accept Your offer, Amadoris shall send You a separate e-mail confirming the acceptance of Your offer. As a rule, on business days, such confirmation e-mail will be sent within 24 hours from receipt of Your order. A binding commitment incorporating these the General Terms and Conditions regarding the Ordered Products (a "Purchase Agreement") shall only be concluded once Amadoris confirms the acceptance of Your order by e-mail. The version of the General Terms and Conditions which You have accepted during the checkout process shall form an integral part of the Purchase Agreement.
Should Amadoris decide to decline Your offer, Amadoris shall communicate its decision to You by e-mail. In such case, Amadoris shall promptly reimburse any payments already received from You relating to the refused order.
3. SHIPPING AND DELIVERYOrdered Products generally are delivered to You within 3-10 business days from the acceptance of Your offer and receipt of payment. The Ordered Products are shipped to the address You have entered when placing the order using a reputable parcel delivery service. Any availabilities and delivery times set out in the Shop are solely of an indicative nature and not binding on Amadoris. Ordered Products should be stored at a temperature between 10°C and 25°C. Amadoris is in no position to grant any warranty as to temperature fluctuations during shipment.
4. RETENTION OF TITLE
The Ordered Products shall remain the sole property of Amadoris until full and final payment has been received by Amadoris, whereupon title to the Ordered Products shall pass to You. Amadoris retains the right to enter this retention of title into any relevant public register if necessary.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
5.1. PricesIn general, the prices set out in the Shop at the time You place Your order are the prices relevant for Your order relating to the Ordered Products. All prices set out in the Shop are in Euros (€) and include Swiss VAT but exclude shipping.
Should You be domiciled in a country other than Switzerland, the Swiss VAT included in the prices will be deducted from the prices of the Ordered Products during the checkout process. You may have to pay local import taxes and/or VAT upon import - please see clause 5.4.
The prices posted in the Shop are subject to change without notice.
5.2. Erroneous prices
While Amadoris makes every effort to ensure that all prices in the Shop are correct at all times, errors sometimes do occur. If such an error in the price of an Ordered Product is discovered, Amadoris shall let You know of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. Should Amadoris be unable to contact You, the order shall be treated as cancelled. Should You decide to cancel Your order (or should Your order be cancelled due to Amadoris not being able to contact You), Amadoris shall promptly reimburse any payments already received from You relating to the cancelled order.
5.3. Shipping and Handling
Amadoris offers free shipping on all orders above 100 €.
5.4. Taxes and/or VAT for orders from abroad
You should note that the Ordered Products are sent from Switzerland. Orders from outside of Switzerland may be subject to import taxes and/or VAT imposed by your country of residence. Such taxes and/or local VAT are not included in the prices set out in the Shop and paid by You.
Amadoris only accepts payments using credit card, PayPal and Apple Pay. Amadoris only uses reputable payment providers. Amadoris will only use your credit card information to settle the current order and will not save your credit card information. The credit card interface will show You the cost of the order in Your currency.
6. Cancellation and Returns
6.1. Returns Policy
You have the right to return an Ordered Product if it is faulty (e.g. if the container is not sealed upon receipt or if the Ordered Product is otherwise defective). In such case, please contact Amadoris using the following contact information – Amadoris will then arrange for the pickup and replacement of the defective Ordered Product at no cost to You:Amadoris GmbH
C/O Nova Traffic Ltd.
Tor 47, 1 Stock
Phone: +41 41 588 1119
You may furthermore return any unopened Ordered Product within 14 days from receipt of the Ordered Products without having to specify any reasons. The cancellation of the order shall be notified to Amadoris in writing (i.e. by mail or e-mail) using the contact information set out above. In such case, You shall have to bear the ordinary costs of returning the Ordered Products. The right to cancel the order and return the Ordered Products however only relates to unopened Ordered Products. Amadoris cannot accept the return of any Ordered Products that have been opened (i.e. containers whose protective seal has been broken). This right does not limit any statutory rights of revocation You may have under local consumer protection law.
6.2. Statutory Right of Return
If You are domiciled in the EU and if You are a consumer as contemplated by Your local consumer protection laws, i.e. if you are an individual doing the shopping at the Shop for a private purpose (one which cannot be attributed to a commercial or independent professional activity), Amadoris herewith grants you a statutory right to return the purchased goods in lieu of Your statutory right of revocation:
Information regarding the Right of Return
Right of return
You may return the Ordered Products within 14 days (the "Time Limit") without stating any reasons by sending the Ordered Products back to Amadoris. The Time Limit starts after receipt of this information in text form (e.g. as a letter, fax, e-mail), not however before the receipt of the Ordered Products by the recipient and not before our informational duties provided by article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB and our duties according to § 312g para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with article 246 § 3 EGBGB have been fulfilled. Solely with respect to Ordered Products not suitable for parcel shipment (e.g. in case of bulky goods) you may declare the return of the Ordered Products by sending Amadoris a request in text form for Amadoris to take back the Ordered Goods. The Time Limit is met by sending the Ordered Products back or by dispatching the aforementioned request within the Time Limit. In any case, the return of the Ordered Products shall occur at the risk of You and the costs of returning the Ordered Products shall borne by You. The return shipment or the request to return the Ordered Products shall be addressed to:
C/O Nova Traffic Ltd.
Tor 47, 1 Stock
Phone: +41 41 588 1119
Legal effect of returning the Ordered Products
In case of an effective return of the Ordered Products, each of the parties shall have to return any received goods, services and payments as well as any benefits gained. If you are able to return to Amadoris the Ordered Products only in a deteriorated condition, as well as for uses/benefits (e.g. benefits from usage) which cannot be returned to Amadoris in whole, or only in parts, or only in a deteriorated condition, you are obligated to provide Amadoris a compensation for lost value. You are only obligated to provide a compensation for lost value in respect of benefits or a deterioration of the Ordered Product insofar as it is caused by a manipulation of the Ordered Products that goes beyond the examination of the product's characteristics and mode of operation. “Examination of the product's characteristics and mode of operation” is understood as the testing and trying out of the respective product in a way that would be possible and customary e.g. in a shop. Any obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within a period of 30 days. This period starts for You when the Ordered Product or the request for taking back the Ordered Product is dispatched by You, and for Amadoris upon the respective receipt.
End of the Information regarding the Right of Return
7. WarrantyAmadoris takes great pride in its Products and uses only premium ingredients and takes great care in the production of its Products. Should You anyhow receive a damaged or otherwise faulty Product, You shall have the right to request the replacement of said Product in accordance with clause 6.1 of these General Terms and Conditions. Should the replacement Product also be damaged or faulty, You may request another replacement Product or make an appropriate deduction from the price of the relevant Ordered Product which will result in a refund of a part of the payment You have already made. The warranty period shall be two years from the initial receipt of the Ordered Products. All further warranty rights are excluded as far as legally possible.>
Amadoris makes no further representations or warranties with respect to its Products, whether express or implied.
8. LiabilityAmadoris shall be liable for damages to Your health as far as such damages result from a negligent or intentional breach of duty by Amadoris, its representatives or auxiliary persons.
Furthermore, Amadoris shall be liable for any further damages that result from a grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by Amadoris, its representatives or auxiliary persons.
All further liability of Amadoris is excluded. This exclusion of liability shall have no effect on any non-contractual liability resulting from applicable product safety laws.
9. Data Protection and privacyAmadoris saves the following personal data you have entered in the checkout process or otherwise collected ("Data") for a reasonable period of time: Name, first name, home address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, and IP-address. Amadoris shall use your Data solely for the purposes of (i) fulfilling the Purchase Agreement and (ii) complying with statutory record retention obligations. You reserve the right to approve any marketing activities that may involve limited uses of the Data but may agree for Amadoris to use your Data for particular marketing purposes by clicking the relevant check box in the checkout process.
You have the right to request information about what Data Amadoris has saved with respect to You. You may also request that such Data is corrected or – once the Purchase Agreement has been fulfilled by both parties – deleted (the latter right is limited by Amadoris's compliance with statutory record retention obligations however). Please address any such request to:
Except as provided in this provision, Amadoris shall not grant any third party access to Your Data or make Your Data public. As a Swiss corporation, Amadoris is subject to Swiss data protection law and is as such obligated to safeguard Your Data.
10. Amendment of these general terms and conditionsAmadoris retains the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the version of these General Terms and Conditions accepted by You during the checkout process is the version applicable in the context of the specific Purchase Agreement concluded by Amadoris's acceptance of your offer submitted during that checkout process.
11. Partial InvalidityShould any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, such invalidity shall have no effect on the validity of the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions. The invalid provision shall be deemed replaced with a valid provision that represents the economic value of the invalid provision as closely as possible.
12. Applicable Law and VenueThis Purchase Agreement shall be governed by Swiss law under exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
The courts of Zurich, Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Purchase Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may have the right to bring disputes before a court at your place of residence in accordance with the laws of Your country of residence, and the foregoing choice of venue shall not be interpreted to limit such right.